RIP Mac Miller

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
WishSlayr

Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 am

If you haven't heard, Mac was found dead due to a drug overdose. I don't think anymore details have been released.

Man the dude was only 26. So many guys in the game die so young. I was talking to a friend earlier about it and she said that she bets it has to do with his ex. I don't know her or the details on that but it made sense. He was depressed and took on too many drugs.

Heart goes out to his family.
cryztals

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:14 am

I think your friend may have been talking about Ariana Grande.

From what I know, they were like in puppy love or something and broke up in late April, early May and within a few months, she was married to some other dude. So yeah, I can see this f'n him in the mind if he loved the woman.
m3xtack

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Yeah I heard. Damn man. So many young rappers dying early in life. I feel for him with his drug issues. People act like just cause you are famous and have money, it should be easier to quit and get help.
ShArk

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:35 am

I never lost anyone to drugs but I have seen what it can do to a family. So many questions and no sense of closure. I feel for the family and wish them the best, hope they stay strong. RIP Mac man.
Lil P

Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:06 am

cryztals wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:14 am
I think your friend may have been talking about Ariana Grande.

From what I know, they were like in puppy love or something and broke up in late April, early May and within a few months, she was married to some other dude. So yeah, I can see this f'n him in the mind if he loved the woman.
We have no way of knowing though. Given his track record with drug use, he was an addict so with or without the girl, he would have been using. It sometimes takes years of rehab to get through something without giving in again. He was unfortunate to not have reached that point. Drugs kill people every day and most of the time, it was just from someone looking to get high not to die.
Yo-She

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:42 pm

I am very sorry for the people who lost someone they loved but I have no sympathy for a man who uses drugs for a good time risking his own life in the process. I am sorry but that is selfish.
Bestboi

Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:54 am

Awww man. Ya notice all the greats tend to die around 26? Shit man, thats so sad.
cuTterz

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 am

Too many guys in the game die young. I know they always talk about it and reference it but it sucks. I really enjoyed Lil Peeps work and he was another dude who died young on me. Drugs too. Such a shame man. Prayers go out to his family.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:15 am

cuTterz wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 am
Too many guys in the game die young. I know they always talk about it and reference it but it sucks. I really enjoyed Lil Peeps work and he was another dude who died young on me. Drugs too. Such a shame man. Prayers go out to his family.
These days it is mostly down to drugs taking these young rappers lives. I know there is still murder cases happening but drugs seem to be the big thing now doing them in. If only they knew that you could do so much more in life without drugs.
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Did anything ever come of this? Like has anyone come out saying the dude may have been killed or OD'd because of depression? Just seems so random.