Kayne is back!

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Yo-She

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:53 pm

I am going to have to see this interview in full. I supported Kayne through this mess. I may not agree with him on a lot but he is standing up for people everywhere who are too afraid to have an opinion. I actually talked about this with a gay friend of mine. He said the way people are treating Trump supporters is the way gay people were commonly treated 50 years ago. Just because they wear something different, think or act differently without being hateful or violent, they are getting persecuted for it. Called names, assaulted, property vandalized... And these people preach peace and love!?

Glad to see him back in the public eye and I am happy someone gave him a platform to speak.
JakeB0MB

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 pm

I missed this dude. Sucks this is on Netflix but at the same time, maybe it will wake people up. I just don't have a subscription with them anymore. They started pumping out all this "woke" nonsense and I am over it. So cringy to see a bunch of middle-aged white dudes acting like this.
skrilZZ

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:40 pm

I am sure he will still piss people off. People these days that are for free thought and freedom, in general, are outcasts and hated.
redMT2

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:49 am

Isn't the dude in the video a rapper? I recognize him from something or from somewhere.

Either way, you already know I am a Kayne fan. Through thick and thin, the dude has balls and I respect a strong black man with a backbone who doesn't resort to violence to get his message across.
shad0ws

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:38 am

I think I may have expressed my thoughts on this before on here, maybe not?

Kayne is an independent dude but I understand why he got flack from black communities. They felt betrayed.
g code

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:55 am

You either love him or hate him but you shouldn't hate him for his political views. That is just nonsense. I always loved Kayne and always will. Dude is a legit creative genius and people are just being haters. Weak minded haters.