At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Lil Durk Granted Bond In Attempted Second-Degree Murder Case

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Lil Durk was in an Atlanta courtroom for a bond hearing on Thursday morning (June 20). Although a judge initially denied bond for the incarcerated rapper, Durk was finally allowed to post $250,000 to secure his release from jail, according to WSB-TV.

He won’t be on house arrest, but the judge laid out several conditions Durk will have to follow.

For starters, he’ll have a curfew from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. local time, need to wear an ankle monitor at all times, is prohibited from having any contact — direct or indirect — with gang members, can’t be near or possess any weapons and must stay at least 200 yards away from the victim.

Durk and a co-defendant are accused of shooting a 23-year-old man outside of The Varsity in Atlanta four months ago.

He turned himself in on May 30 after wrapping up his most recent tour. In an exclusive interview with WSB-TV, Durk maintained his innocence.

“I have nothing to hide,” he said. “I have nothing to run from. We found out we had a warrant actually while on tour. Once I heard, I immediately came back.”

Attorney Manny Arora says he’s expected to be out of jail on Friday (June 21).

Durk faces five felony charges, including criminal intent to commit murder, aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during commission of a felony, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and another charge of associating with a criminal street gang to participate in a crime.