At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Lizzo's Hairstylist Breaks Down 2019 BET Awards Hairstyle

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm

The new up and coming artist to come onto the scene, Lizzo, was looking pretty gorgeous during the 2019 BET Awards show. Considering the way she carries herself, there was nothing short of extravagant when it came to her look.

Prior to her performance at the event - which resulted in everyone getting up to dance - the star made her way to the red carpet all in original garments. It's fair to say that Lizzo managed to get a lot of attention with her hairstyle that perfectly matched the garments she wore.

The mini dress showcased an interesting wood grain design which accentuated her frame. As for her hat-infused hairdo, stylist Shelby Swain explained how she managed to pull off the eye-catching hairdo. "Honestly, this is the Baby Jesus of all hairstyles," she said.
"This my favorite hair. I made sure to take my time and prayed to Jesus, hoping I would get this wood grain right. I've never done this type of look before, so this was all new to me, but I really wanted to get creative and try something new. I literally hand-painted the piece with my sister only an hour before red carpet."
Lizzo chose correctly to hire Swain, who calls herself "The Beyonce of Baby Hair". The end results looked great.