At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Asian Da Brat Calls Out A$AP

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:15 am

Asian Da Brat never holds back, and recently she voiced her displeasure with A$ASP Ferg for removing a verse from his new single "Wigs". While she did say that there was no love lost, the 22-year-old rapper believes he made a mistake by not keeping her on the song.

The artist formerly known as Asian Doll tweeted, “I got mad love for @ASAPferg but him taking me off “WIG” was a big mistake … I BODIED THIS SHIT IN MY SLEEP.” Along with the post, was a video of her and the A$AP vet in the studio rocking to her verse.

Fans are currently speculating friction between them, as well as Yung Miami as the latter was her replacement. The released version of "Wigs" features the City Girls and ANTHA. The two entertainers briefly engaged indirectly over twitter over the writing lyrics vs ghostwriter lyrics.

This is not the first time Asian Da Brat has tweeted her concerns. She posted in May wishing she was an independent artist still and unsigned. In the same month, the Dallas native also revealed her sister was shot.