At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Snoop Dogg Turns Table On 50Cent - Demands His Lambo Instead

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:16 am

Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent performed at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Friday night (June 28) for the annual Masters of Ceremony show.

During Fiddy’s set, the almighty Doggfather hopped on stage to run through a live rendition of the “P.I.M.P. (G-Mix)” alongside his fellow Hip Hop vet.

But there was one problem — Snoop says he didn’t get paid.

So, in true 50 fashion, the “Deep Cover” legend flipped the script and demanded not only money from the Power co-creator but also his custom Versace Lamborghini.

Shortly after the show, Snoop hit Instagram to make his demands clear while circling 50’s luxury sports car and being careful not to reveal his license plate.
“50 Cent!” he begins. “I rapped on stage tonight with 50 Cent — I did P.I.M.P. and he didn’t give me no money. So I guess I’m gonna take his car and we gonna call it even. I need my money cuz. Matter of fact, I don’t even want the money. I just want to drive this pretty muthafucka.

“Let me drive this pretty muthafucka around New York. You understand me? Top down. 50! Did you leave some money in there for me cuz? Oh he got his little son’s toy in there. My nephew can ride in the passenger’s seat. Get it together. I be back. Gonna take this car for a spin. Holla at me 50.”

Naturally, 50 wasted no time firing back his response. He placed the blame solely on the promoter.
“Snoop came backstage … and he smoking weed and shit … that shit was not even regular weed,” he says. “I promise you. That shit was crazy Like I was high as a muthafucka and I ain’t even smoking the shit. He said, ‘Yo when you do your thing, I’ll pop out.’ When the money came, his eyes went [bugged out].

“I should have known right there not to fuck with him. He said, ‘You gotta give me some money.’ Huh? ‘Why didn’t you get that from the promoter?’ Fuck that. This is not me, man. This is them. They owe you the money.”

In the caption, 50 revealed he went and got his car back from Snoop, which the D-O-Double G acknowledged in another Instagram post on Saturday (June 29).
“What you say?” he asks someone off camera. “Man, how the fuck y’all let 50 take the car back when I was asleep, man. I was supposed to keep the car all muthafuckin’ night. Y’all some stupid muthafuckas.”

“How did y’all let him get the car back while I was sleep,” he wrote in the caption. “fuuuuccccc. U got me @50cent.”

HipHopstical
United States of America

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:17 am

As cringy as these social media fights can be...

I would take a million of them over someone getting shot up in a club or on the street. Maybe they will influence the younger dudes to keep it online as well.
WishSlayr

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:17 am
As cringy as these social media fights can be...

I would take a million of them over someone getting shot up in a club or on the street. Maybe they will influence the younger dudes to keep it online as well.
Yeah I second that.
And I gotta say... 50's car is really ugly. What's wrong with the standard gold Lambo or black even? What he's done looks so bad.
ShArk
United States of America

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:45 am

Snoop is such a cry baby anymore. He can't take jokes and can't take disagreements. I am glad I was never a huge fan of his. Dude needs to just focus on his family and other more important things in life than making himself look like a fool LOL
Lil P
Canada

Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:00 am

ShArk wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:45 am
Snoop is such a cry baby anymore. He can't take jokes and can't take disagreements. I am glad I was never a huge fan of his. Dude needs to just focus on his family and other more important things in life than making himself look like a fool LOL
I think the money made him a soft touch. He wasn't always this way. Maybe it just happened with age, I don't know. As funny as 50 is, I think they are both acting like grown children.
Yo-She

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:25 am

My friend's uncle is like this with his brother. They actually sound and act just like these fools LOL It is hilarious sitting back and watching these two bicker like lil old men.