El Dreamer Killed In Accident

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 pm

EL PASO, Texas (AP) Authorities say the hip-hop artist known as "El Dreamer" and "Tattd Dreamz" was killed in a motorcycle crash in El Paso.

Texas Department of Public Safety says Raymond Harley Saenz, 29, died Sunday after a trooper attempted to stop his speeding motorcycle.

According to the agency, Saenz saw the trooper, sped and ran a red light.

His motorcycle crashed into another vehicle.

Saenz died at the scene, the DPS said.

The El-Paso-born Saenz was set to perform with singer Frankie J in Albuquerque on Saturday.

He was known for such bilingual songs as "Running in Place" and "Black Out."
Source: https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Hip-h ... 67041.html

Damn man. I hate hearing about people getting in car and bike accidents and they end up being fatal. My neighbor's son died on a bike a few years ago.
I know it is like the thing to do for a lot of people, seeing the cops and running but this just isn't worth it. Life is too precious. RIP man.
WishSlayr

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:46 am

Dang this sucks. I don't know the rapper or his work but my heart does go out to his family. Even if he was up to no good, they have to mourn the loss and pain of his passing.
m3xtack

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:46 am
Dang this sucks. I don't know the rapper or his work but my heart does go out to his family. Even if he was up to no good, they have to mourn the loss and pain of his passing.
This is something that needs to stop. So many artists end up losing their lives to something senseless be it avoiding punishment by the law or drug use.