Kim K Proves Communication Works

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Xport

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Kim went to speak with Trump about the criminal reform act and it made a difference.
I think this goes to show that if we actually approached things with an open mind and discussed it, good things can come from it.
I am one of those people who feel a lot of criminals would have a higher success rate of turning their lives around if they were given a second chance.
"If Kim Kardashian had not gone to the White House to speak with Donald Trump, we would not have passed this bill, we would not have 50,000 people fewer in federal prison because of this bill," van told TMZ. "One hundred percent of people who are locked up in federal prison can come home a little bit earlier if they stay out of trouble. Fifty percent of them can come home a lot earlier if they work hard and a hundred percent of woman are not going to shackled and mistreated and why? Because Kim Kardashian was willing to put her celebrity [status] on the line for people she didn't even know."
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:42 pm

I used to rip on Kim a lot but I think she is smarter than her reality TV show lets on. Communication is what we need. Not violence and mislabeling people who disagree with us. We all just need to have better communication and rational discussions to solve our issues.
HipHopstical

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:35 am

I just wish more people would take their time to have a discussion about issues instead of calling each other names and making assumptions. I feel like 70% of the adults in America are like screaming children anymore.
cryztals

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 am

cuTterz wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:42 pm
I used to rip on Kim a lot but I think she is smarter than her reality TV show lets on. Communication is what we need. Not violence and mislabeling people who disagree with us. We all just need to have better communication and rational discussions to solve our issues.
A lot of people who are on reality TV dumb down themselves and do stupid things because it sells. You remember that Jessica Simpson thing about asking if "chicken of the sea" was actually chicken? You knew the chick had to know it was tuna. Reality TV, in general, is just thoughtless entertainment.
m3xtack

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:36 am

Kim seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders with all things considered. She had a broken past but now she is happily married with a family. She also has more balls than half the country to approach Trump with a problem and work out a solution with the dude. Good on her man. Screw the haters.
redMT2

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:03 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:35 am
I just wish more people would take their time to have a discussion about issues instead of calling each other names and making assumptions. I feel like 70% of the adults in America are like screaming children anymore.
Yeah that would be helpful. I am sick of it all. Like just cause someone don't see through ya'll lenses don't mean you insult them.
You catch more bees with honey than you do with crap. If you want people to see your point of view, discuss it like an adult and don't insult others out of your own instability.
cryztals

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 am

Once you strip everything away from her past and focus on who she is today, this was a good thing. I mean she showed you can communicate like this with the president and get things done and I applaud that. I may not be a fan of his but that doesn't change the fact that you have to be willing to communicate to see positive change.