At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Big Sean - Grande's new old love interest?

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Social media users are speculating about his being the source of inspiration for the upcoming song. View a few of their reactions after the jump as well as a potential snippet of the sensation track.

While this kind of conversation would usually be dismissed as unwarranted, the pop singer did mention Sean in "Thank U, Next" in a way that left the door open to a potential reconnection. In the single's music video, she noted that the rapper could "still get it." How clever.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ariana-gra ... 70188.html

So we have a possible song that is about an ex of her's while another ex is cracking penis jokes on SNL...

It seems as if people are jumping to conclusions about Big Sean and Grande getting back together but time will tell. She doesn't have a good track record with men though.

cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:58 am

I can't keep up with this chick. She needs to just focus on living her life and handle relationships when she is more ready for them. Her and that other one are the same to me, Swift. Both these women go through men like pancakes. lol
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:14 am

cryztals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:58 am
I can't keep up with this chick. She needs to just focus on living her life and handle relationships when she is more ready for them. Her and that other one are the same to me, Swift. Both these women go through men like pancakes. lol
I wouldn't say she is as bad as Swift is. Also, I don't see it as a big deal when you are younger. Like dating around and what not. If you keep doing this into yo thirties though, you just start to look easy.
Lil P
Canada

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 pm

The girl has issues, that is clear. I am not sure if it has to do with fame or what. If I was a dude she was interested in, I would tell her to hit me up in 10 years. She is working through stuff big time.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:21 pm

I am not a fan of either but if they do get back together and are good for each other, more power to them. I only like hearing about healthy relationships when it comes to hollywood and the music industry.