Chris Brown Pressing Charges Against Rape Accuser

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:17 pm

If you didn't hear about this one, you may be a bit behind.

Some woman in Paris accused Chris of rape and the charges were dropped because he was indeed not guilty and now he is going after her. He should be an example for men everywhere. If a woman tries to soil your name with false rape claims, you sue that b****! Far too many women get away with this today and I am sick of it. This kind of label ruins a man's life even if he isn't guilty.

Shots were fired

cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:57 am

Good on him man. I get that rape is a serious issue and women need to be protected but false rape allegations are severely damaging to people. I know a dude who lost his job and has been without a job for nearly 3 years over an ex taking him to court on false allegations.
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 am

A buddy of mine made a mock version of the shirt on one of them tee places, I think it was Tee Public? Anyways, he just made it so he could sell it to himself and wear it. Looks dope.
ShArk

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:24 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 am
A buddy of mine made a mock version of the shirt on one of them tee places, I think it was Tee Public? Anyways, he just made it so he could sell it to himself and wear it. Looks dope.
You have a link? LOL I haven't seen where I could get the legit shirt at but I want one now. I am not even a huge fan of Chris but I am against these thots trying to ruin men's lives.