At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

The Game Mentions Kim K in New Song

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:28 am

The Game's back in album mode and a snippet of him working on some new music in the studio surfaced. In the brief preview of the new song, he raps, "I held Kim Kardashian by her throat, n***a/ I made her swallow my kids until she choke, n***a/ I should apologize 'cause 'Ye my folk, n***a." The rapper took to his Instagram story shortly after and doubled down on the claims. "I said what I said #BornToRap," he said.
source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/the-game-u ... 70409.html

I guess Kayne didn't say anything yet but apparently, he is claiming they had a thing back in the day. A lot of famous people hook up and don't really think down the line someone else may open up about it. Whether it happened or not, I think it is in the passed and Kayne needs to focus on his wife and kids and just let it ride.

cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:54 am

I heard a bit about this earlier today and I was wondering what it was about. He could just be saying it to say it. If they did have relations it would have been a while ago so who really cares? Kayne married her and they have a family together, he won.
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:09 am

I don't know why people make a big deal of this kind of stuff. I highly doubt Kayne is losing any sleep over it.

Everyone has exes and baggage, especially when you are in your mid to late 30's. You don't really consider the choices you make in your teens and 20's.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:09 am
I don't know why people make a big deal of this kind of stuff. I highly doubt Kayne is losing any sleep over it.

Everyone has exes and baggage, especially when you are in your mid to late 30's. You don't really consider the choices you make in your teens and 20's.
That is what I was thinking. Did anything ever come from this? I haven't seen or heard of anything on it after this. Kayne likely don't give a crap lol
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:24 pm

Posted a new story about the same subject. The game is now targeting others with his lyrics.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=537

Things are about to get super sloppy real fast!
HipHopstical
United States of America

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 am

He's mentioned Kim in others songs as well I think, as well as many other women. I think this is just stirring up controversy, he must enjoy it.