DMX The Preacher

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:04 am

I would listen to this man preach, I don't know about any of you guys but this was good. haha!

I was going to post the story but I figured showing the clip found on Twitter would suffice. It has been a while since I seen the dude. Still looking good. He apparently got saved in prison. Good on him. We could use some more God-fearing men in the hip hop world. Help keep the young and reckless dudes in check.
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:15 am

I saw an interview of him talking about all this. You know what though? I am proud of him. He turned his life around and he is not afraid to share it.
ShArk

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:25 pm

We will see how long this lasts. He is not the first to go to prison and find God. Plenty of rappers have but then eventually revert back fully or partially. Some end up getting into more trouble the second time around. I hope this is not the case. Always been a fan of DMX.
Lil P

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm

Looking for a savior?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

Want to reach heaven?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

Want to repent from your old ways?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

I'll stop now. Good for him man. I am just waiting for someone to make a meme of it.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Lil P wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm
Looking for a savior?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

Want to reach heaven?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

Want to repent from your old ways?
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!

I'll stop now. Good for him man. I am just waiting for someone to make a meme of it.
LOL!!! I want to make a meme of this myself. Like with a picture and what not but I really don't have the skill for it. I am not very creative. If you make one, I will spread it. Love it!
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:06 pm

I hope it sticks. Like mentioned, a lot of dudes who do time turn themselves around inside but after some time on the outside, they slip back down the wrong path again.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:04 pm

DMX is a strong dude. I think he was kind of like Pac before prison so the transition to becoming an avid preacher was kind of expected. You need something to get your through prison and a means to right your wrong ways and for most guys in prison, God is the answer.