Eminem is getting ROASTED

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
cryztals

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:06 am

Within the opening two lines of Eminem's verse, he raps, "I left my legacy hurt? Fuckin' absurd like a shepherd havin' sex with his sheep, fuck what you heard," his better judgment a point of derision for the same critics he tries to address. And while Eminem's description of "sex with sheep" conceivably fits the bill, social media users were still left baffled by his uncouth manner of execution.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/eminem-get ... 70460.html

I mean, it is a pretty odd line to just drop in there. Kind of makes me really question what he was thinking.

I think it is just funny but the more I think of it, it gets cringy and I just don't want to hear the track again LOL!
m3xtack

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:16 am

I would hardly call these tweets roast level worthy. I have seen far worse on 4chan but I won't be sharing that here! LOL

I don't get his use of lyrics anymore. Like before the dude was on drugs so it made sense but now he is sober so... you gotta wonder.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Had no idea what this was about. I just heard the song in another thread. I had it playing. LOL! Oh man... I have no words.

Why the hell you going to be talking about having sex with sheep? I get the reference but surely he could have picked something else that rhymed for that spot lol
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:02 pm

m3xtack wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:16 am
I would hardly call these tweets roast level worthy. I have seen far worse on 4chan but I won't be sharing that here! LOL

I don't get his use of lyrics anymore. Like before the dude was on drugs so it made sense but now he is sober so... you gotta wonder.
Yeah I was going to say the same. He isn't getting roasted. People are just reacting to a questionable line. I find it funny... People are weirded out by this - Have they never heard any of his other work? He has said FAR worse. lol