DJ Akademiks Over Threats

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
ShArk

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 pm

Most recently, Akademiks was streaming a game of "Fortnite" on Twitch and he decided to address the rappers who have been publicly threatening him on social media. Ak basically says that many of these rappers have been calling him out for years, but haven't done a single thing about it and that they aren't very smart for making public threats.
You can watch the stream here: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/dj-akademi ... 70775.html

I feel like this is such a common thing when people get internet famous. Everyone is out to attack them and threaten them to shut them up. You see it all the time. I am sure plenty of internet celebrities get harasses and sent death threats on a weekly basis.
Lil P

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 pm

I actually saw this when it happened. Everyone was blowing up in the chat. Dude has every right to call them out on it. Death threats should be a ban-worthy thing on Twitter and Facebook and so many get away with it.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Good on him. Just gotta be careful. There are a lot of crazy dudes out there. You shouldn't be scared but you shouldn't be getting too cocky about it either.
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Lil P wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 pm
I actually saw this when it happened. Everyone was blowing up in the chat. Dude has every right to call them out on it. Death threats should be a ban-worthy thing on Twitter and Facebook and so many get away with it.
I didn't watch the video. Is there a clip of just the bit where he is calling people out? I don't want to skim through the entire stream to find it.