At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Offset & Cardi B Back Together Again

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm

The power couple called it quits after Cardi B had enough with Offset's alleged cheating ways. Since the break-up in December, Offset has been trying to win his lover back over with gifts, vacations, and spontaneous appearances at her shows. Cardi wasn't feeling it at first, but Offset slowly wore down the mother of his child by showering her in love. Now, TMZ is reporting that the couple is officially back together.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/cardi-b-is ... 70769.html

This doesn't seem like a healthy relationship to me, it never did. I can't see it lasting long. I actually made a bet with my sister (she is a huge Cardi B fan) that they won't last till Spring. That is just a few months away. If they break up again, I will be up $50. lol

Lil P
Canada

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 pm

I forgot they were even a thing. lol I don't really follow these kinds of relationships. I am not a Cardi B fan at all either. Also, Offset is overrated.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Lil P wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 pm
I forgot they were even a thing. lol I don't really follow these kinds of relationships. I am not a Cardi B fan at all either. Also, Offset is overrated.
SAME! I don't follow her personal life. Not to be a hater but she is overrated af and I don't know how anyone takes her seriously.

I remember hearing her on some interview, she seems very uneducated and willfully ignorant to a lot of issues in the world.
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 pm

What does the "B" stand for?

I didn't even know they were together like this in the first place. I really don't pay attention to her. She seems like she got money based on her looks and how she acts, not actual talent. Nikki may be an actress as well but she does a better job at it and she is way easier on the eyes and ears. I can't help but feel like she is the generic Nikki still lol
shad0ws

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:24 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 pm
What does the "B" stand for?

I didn't even know they were together like this in the first place. I really don't pay attention to her. She seems like she got money based on her looks and how she acts, not actual talent. Nikki may be an actress as well but she does a better job at it and she is way easier on the eyes and ears. I can't help but feel like she is the generic Nikki still lol
Belcalis I would imagine. That is her first name. I would like to think it stands for something else but I won't get into all that out of respect cause she is a woman. lol