Savage 21 Arrested

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
shad0ws

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:23 am

On February 3rd, 2019, 21 Savage and his cousin Young Nudy were both arrested in Atlanta. While initial reports seemed to indicate that local police had been targeting both artists in one fell swoop, their arrests were later revealed to be unconnected. An associate of Nudy named DJ BJ claimed that the cousins weren’t even in the same car, let alone arrested in the same operation. Yet both rappers were arrested nonetheless; Nudy, by Atlanta police, 21 by ICE agents.
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/21-savages ... 71232.html

So this happened. Damn man. I just heard about it. I had no idea he wasn't a legal citizen here. He should be able to just file the papers and pay a fine or something.
g code

Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:31 am

In cases like these, it is hard to say what should be done.

His parents are at fault but he should have found out what he had to do to become a citizen. I mean he may have been scared at the time but now look at the mess.
cryztals

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:39 am

g code wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:31 am
In cases like these, it is hard to say what should be done.

His parents are at fault but he should have found out what he had to do to become a citizen. I mean he may have been scared at the time but now look at the mess.
He's a grown man. He will be find either way. He has the money to come back and clear the papers. People overreact for the dumbest things these days.