At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Largest Hip-Hop Album Debut Ever Celebrated

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
g code
United States of America

Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:36 am

On Feb. 3rd, 50 took to Instagram to look back to his hard-hitting entrance into the hip hop world.

It has been 16 years since this album dropped and it is still iconic. He broke records and made a name for himself back then.

HipHopstical
United States of America

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:42 am

Yeah I remember the day, still top 3 of all the albums he's made. Really smashed into the scene with this one.
Don't Push Me is a really under appreciated track, overshadowed by most others on the album but it's my favorite for sure.
cryztals

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:34 am

I still remember my sister being obsessed with the 21 questions song. I don't know if that was on this album or not, I can't remember but it annoyed the hell out of me lol
m3xtack

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:46 am

cryztals wrote:
I still remember my sister being obsessed with the 21 questions song. I don't know if that was on this album or not, I can't remember but it annoyed the hell out of me lol
I hated that song. I don't know what it was but I just hated it. I know it was more for women but still. It was like one of the corniest tracks the dude was ever a part of.
Lil P
Canada

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 am

m3xtack wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:46 am
cryztals wrote:
I hated that song. I don't know what it was but I just hated it. I know it was more for women but still. It was like one of the corniest tracks the dude was ever a part of.
How you hate the song? I don't think it is meant to be taken seriously man. I think it sounded sick for the time. It was a low beat r&b meets thug rap track.