At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Stop It. Get Some Help.

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:34 pm

I noticed a HUGE issue with the news media outlets today.

I just want to tell you all that you need to do your research before you get angry or anything like that. We have already had multiple stories that were made on opinions and fake facts. The "MAGA Hat Kids" is one of them. There is a political bend happening and we can't let these outlets manipulate us. We need to run this country, not them. Yes, we will always have some political differences and what not but don't let them win the power.

If you follow the news and believe everything those people on TV tell you or the writers at CNN, Vox, and the like... You need to listen to MJ.

Stop it. Get some help.

WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 am

I stopped following it in 2016. I had about enough of hearing this crap. I check now and then for hip hop news and other interests but general media and news, things dealing with Hollywood elites or politicians, I am good on that.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:32 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 am
I stopped following it in 2016. I had about enough of hearing this crap. I check now and then for hip hop news and other interests but general media and news, things dealing with Hollywood elites or politicians, I am good on that.
I stopped in 2012. lol From what I gather, it is better to be the first to the story and be wrong about it (ruining lives in the process) than be last to it with the truth.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:26 pm

I thought this was going to be something about the MJ meme. LOL I loved those commercials.

Anyways, yeah I have to agree. There is a huge issue here and it seems like people who spend a lot of time on social media and watching the TV don't see it. Those of us who spend time on forums and looking at alternative news sources, we know.
cuTterz

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:44 pm

The people who spread fake facts, lie for attention, falsely accuse people, and generally make sh*t up all need to be put in a big bus and taken to their own personal prison where they can all fabricate and lie to each other behind a 20 foot tall brick wall. I am sick of hearing about this crap. Hold liars accountable.