At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Anyone else get hit with that crazy cold storm?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:35 pm

I actually lost my heat and my power for a minute. It was NOT fun. I think it was like -35 outside at one point. It finally broke last night and warmed up. It is like 30 something today but feels like 60 compared to what it has been. I am really not a fan of this cold weather. Every time it happens I wanna move out east lol

skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Oh man yeah. It was bad. We have a bit of a roof issue right now so the heat isn't staying in the house. We had some HUGE icicles hanging off by the front porch and side door. I had to go out with a helmet on and knock them down so no one got hurt. One must have legit been like 5 feet.
Xport

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm

It was around -40 here as well, our heat kept it nice inside the house though. I couldn't stay outside more than 5 minutes in that cold, was crazy.
Worst is over now, waiting on summer!
Bangarang

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:25 am

Dude. My furnace in my house broke, and I had to buy like, 5 heaters, put up plastic on my windows, put up blankets between doors, and wear like 3 layers. make matters worse the heaters kept tripping my breakers man. so I ended up with just the heaters on, and a laptop with netflix as I turned off every light in the house.

This winter blows man.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:23 am

Bangarang wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:25 am
Dude. My furnace in my house broke, and I had to buy like, 5 heaters, put up plastic on my windows, put up blankets between doors, and wear like 3 layers. make matters worse the heaters kept tripping my breakers man. so I ended up with just the heaters on, and a laptop with netflix as I turned off every light in the house.

This winter blows man.
I had this happen a few weeks ago. Holy hell did it suck balls man. We had a gas leak so by law they had to shut off the gas until it was fixed. We were without heat for almost 3 days. I only had like 2 heaters that works good enough to keep me warm. I live in a wet area too so the house got cold fast.
Bangarang

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Well hell man if you still care bro, I survived. Now i gotta worry bout the heat this summer and the AC
Gonna make it one day, believe me.