Hello from Detroit-ish

Are you new to our community? If so then please introduce yourself here first.
HipHopstical

Hello from Detroit-ish

Post by HipHopstical » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:32 pm

I just noticed this introduction area. Oops! :roll:

I am new here, thought I should make an effort to introduce myself. I live outside of Detroit, live in the city for 9 or so years when I was younger. I am planning to move out west in the future. I joined for my general love of hip hop and just discussing it. A forum I was on previously shut down and the people on reddit are not chill enough for me. Most sound like trolls.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting cool people and talking good tunes.
Last edited by HipHopstical on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bangarang

Re: Hello from Detroit-ish

Post by Bangarang » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 am

Yo there. Glad to see you among the crowd. Reddit can be a battlefield my man, is why I like classic places like this. Homegrown it all from the ground up, ya dig? Hope to chat you up cause I like seein new faces in this place.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.

HipHopstical

Re: Hello from Detroit-ish

Post by HipHopstical » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Bangarang wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 am
Yo there. Glad to see you among the crowd. Reddit can be a battlefield my man, is why I like classic places like this. Homegrown it all from the ground up, ya dig? Hope to chat you up cause I like seein new faces in this place.
Thanks man. Yeah, it ain't what it used to be on there, that is for sure. It is like a biased controlled 4chan or something anymore. I do prefer forums over networks like that anyways.