At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Danity Kane - NEØN LIGHTS

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
shad0ws

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:54 am

Completey forgot about Danity Kane. Anyone remember them? P Diddy made the famous and then seemed to neglect their work for a long time.

2005 was their break out year. I have hardly heard of them in the last several years but this track is pretty catchy.

Glupez
Site Admin
Great Britain

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:54 am

This is a blast from the past ;-)
Tell your friends about GloryNoon.com
ShArk
United States of America

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:38 am

Did something go sour between them and Diddy? I haven't heard anything from them in a long, long time. This track is pretty good too. Going to have to see what else is on the album.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:59 am

ShArk wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:38 am
Did something go sour between them and Diddy? I haven't heard anything from them in a long, long time. This track is pretty good too. Going to have to see what else is on the album.
From what I remember, there were some creative differences and then they parted ways. I think there may have been a legal dispute, I am not sure.
JakeB0MB

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:00 am

Which one has teal green hair?? Or is that just a picture for the album. I don't remember any of them having tats like that or hair. Been awhile though.