Mariah Carey - Caution

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Post Reply
User avatar
m3xtack
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:06 am

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:24 am

Didn't spot this on the list so I am adding it. Dropped a few weeks back and has since blown up.
The entire album had been done so well it is amazing. This woman is immortal when it comes to music.

User avatar
ShArk
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:31 am

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm

This is one of the songs I heard. Still gotta listen to the rest of the album. She is just a brilliant artist. I don't think any other woman in r&b can touch her. Not Rihanna and not even Beyonce.
User avatar
Lil P
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 am

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 am

Sounds like a classic Carey song with updated and current beats. Almost like a remix. Really like it. Another great CD from the queen.
User avatar
redMT2
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:10 am

Lil P wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 am
Sounds like a classic Carey song with updated and current beats. Almost like a remix. Really like it. Another great CD from the queen.
I was thinking the same thing. She has music that ages well. Very few people in the music industry got this going for them. Good for her. She worked hard her whole life too.
User avatar
shad0ws
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 am

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am



I am beginning to think this chick is trying to be the next Mariah. Her voice is good but it is nowhere on Mariah's level!
User avatar
Lil P
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 am

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am

shad0ws wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am


I am beginning to think this chick is trying to be the next Mariah. Her voice is good but it is nowhere on Mariah's level!
I think that she started out more pop and realized that she would make more money with this tyle of music so she went for it. She actually looks Hispanic now too. Maybe that is part of marketing? Seems like mixed race people do well.
User avatar
shad0ws
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 am

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:13 am

Lil P wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
shad0ws wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am


I am beginning to think this chick is trying to be the next Mariah. Her voice is good but it is nowhere on Mariah's level!
I think that she started out more pop and realized that she would make more money with this tyle of music so she went for it. She actually looks Hispanic now too. Maybe that is part of marketing? Seems like mixed race people do well.
Light skinned women in the context of being tan or a light black woman are more beautiful in the eyes of society too which I wish would change. There are plenty of fair skin and dark chocolate beauties in the world too.
Post Reply