Ice Cube - Chase Down The Bully [Audio]

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Yo-She

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 am

Ahhh man! He is back and hitting hard. What you all think of this track?

Ice still has it to me. I mean damn man, just hear it! IT! IS! SIIIICK!
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:29 am

First off... I am not a fan of this politically laces crap. It is hurting the music industry and it is calling for division. He is basically saying all Trump supporters are bad and need to be dealt with. He hints at backhanded racism against whites and basically anyone in middle or upper classes as being wrong. It is a horrible message to send to people, especially right now where tension is so damn high as it is. It is his right but I am entirely put off by it and won't listen to any of his other new work because of it.
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:13 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
First off... I am not a fan of this politically laces crap. It is hurting the music industry and it is calling for division. He is basically saying all Trump supporters are bad and need to be dealt with. He hints at backhanded racism against whites and basically anyone in middle or upper classes as being wrong. It is a horrible message to send to people, especially right now where tension is so damn high as it is. It is his right but I am entirely put off by it and won't listen to any of his other new work because of it.
It is freedom of expression whether you agree with him or not, he has a right. I think it sounds great for what it is but I can understand not liking it.

Honestly, we don't need more people pushing each other to hatred but that is what the entertainment industry does best. Political hate is a hot seller right now.
redMT2

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:09 am

The dude is washed up and grasping to political anger to get money and sales. That much is clear.

Hey Cube! What happened to fck the police? Now you want them to arrest the president? LOL Get off your nuts man, you are turning blue.
shad0ws

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:16 am

redMT2 wrote:
The dude is washed up and grasping to political anger to get money and sales. That much is clear.

Hey Cube! What happened to fck the police? Now you want them to arrest the president? LOL Get off your nuts man, you are turning blue.
He sounds good even though the lyrics can be considered tacky. I get hating on this but you know how many other artists banked off politics? How many movies and tv shows made fun of Trump and bash conservatives on a daily basis? That is just how it goes. Not many people took shots at Obama cause he fronted us with lies. Trump won cause people are sick of being screwed over... black, white, rich, poor, we all get affected by who is in office. I get being angry and I get trying to make paper from it but I can also see the negative of it.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:13 am

He is right though about white privilege. People need to shut up on all that. If you a broke sorry fool, chances are it is down to your own damn choices, not the white man trying to keep you down. I agree with him too about manning up. Supposed men in the black community and the hip hop community are rocking women's jeans. Racism will always happen, it don't matter what color your skin is. Be a man and take responsibility for your life.
redMT2

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:52 am

shad0ws wrote:
redMT2 wrote:

He sounds good even though the lyrics can be considered tacky. I get hating on this but you know how many other artists banked off politics? How many movies and tv shows made fun of Trump and bash conservatives on a daily basis? That is just how it goes. Not many people took shots at Obama cause he fronted us with lies. Trump won cause people are sick of being screwed over... black, white, rich, poor, we all get affected by who is in office. I get being angry and I get trying to make paper from it but I can also see the negative of it.
I guess I was being a bit harsh. All this pop-political nonsense is just getting to me anymore. I want to listen to music, watch TV, without people making it about social constructs and bashing the president.
shad0ws

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:11 am

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:52 am
shad0ws wrote:
redMT2 wrote:

I guess I was being a bit harsh. All this pop-political nonsense is just getting to me anymore. I want to listen to music, watch TV, without people making it about social constructs and bashing the president.
I feel you though and I understand that. A lot of us feel the same but even when you are sick of it you end up talking about it, like now. lol
JakeB0MB

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:28 am

skrilZZ wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:13 pm
JakeB0MB wrote:
It is freedom of expression whether you agree with him or not, he has a right. I think it sounds great for what it is but I can understand not liking it.

Honestly, we don't need more people pushing each other to hatred but that is what the entertainment industry does best. Political hate is a hot seller right now.
I would wager it sells better than sex in some circles which says it all right there. I am fine with freedom of expression. I want people to be free to say what they want but there is a difference between saying you hate something or you hope someone dies and telling people to beat the crap out of people who disagree with you. He is calling violence to action.