At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Blow - Grafh Feat. Benny The Butcher

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:27 pm

I am really feeling this. This is some hard hood old school rap. Glad to see more and more of it. Keep it coming. Get these mumble jobbers off the mainstream and push real poetic rap again. You know, the stuff that takes real skill.

ShArk
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Reminds me a lot of the late 90's and early 2000's. I know I said that recently with some other tracks. I prefer this kind of rap as well.

I am going to see what else Grafh has going on.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:08 pm

ShArk wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Reminds me a lot of the late 90's and early 2000's. I know I said that recently with some other tracks. I prefer this kind of rap as well.

I am going to see what else Grafh has going on.
He has some solid work. If you like this one, check out other tracks on the same album. He does some solid collabs too.
Xport

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:02 pm

I am a bit late to this one. I was going to post it till I saw this was already made. Loved the track. I heard it in my friend's car last night. I had to get in on my laptop straight away.
Bigking

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:32 pm

"Mumble Jobbers" is my new go-to word for when i need to express why i hate some of the newest artists that are out there.

Far as this song, brings me back to the 90's alright. Lyrics are poetic, follows a beat, tells a story, you feel the sense of scope of what they're talkin bout. makes me wanna drink a beer on the porch and listen to this.