At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Boogie ft Eminem - Rainy Days

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 pm

Not sure how long this video will be up. I spotted it on a trending track site. Not much of a fan of Em anymore but Boogie is cool.

Give it a listen, share your thoughts. (Sounds a bit all over the place, not sure if this is on purpose or to ensure the video stays up).

WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 am

If this is legit, it is way too noisy and offbeat during Em's part. I am not a fan of it at all. It sounds sloppy even if his lyrics flow well. I can't get into it.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:31 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 am
If this is legit, it is way too noisy and offbeat during Em's part. I am not a fan of it at all. It sounds sloppy even if his lyrics flow well. I can't get into it.
I hate it. The line about the bestiality just makes it even worse. I don't know how anyone can enjoy this. It sounds like muffled garbage someone on drugs would enjoy.
Yo-She

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 pm

LOL Now I know why so many people are pissed or rather, grossed out. Em has some mad skill but he needs to chill out on some of these lyrics. They are a bit too cringy.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Pass.

I know Eminem is considered one of the best and in his prime, I would have agreed but as of late, he is just losing touch and his age is showing. Maybe he should have laid off on the drugs earlier in life.
WishSlayr

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:11 am

Some people don't know when to retire. Garbage like this is one way to ruin a good career, maybe he don't like to be out the spotlight.