At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Sad Frosty - SadSouljaFrosty (Ft. Soulja Boy)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Oh lawd. lol I have a feeling people are going to be beating this and spitting the lyrics left and right.

It isn't bad. At least there is some flow here. A lot of the younger dudes don't flow nothing.

WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:36 am

It is still pretty simple rap when you really listen to the lyrics. Not saying that is bad this is certainly better than that other noise. But I am honestly not a big fan of Soulja's if I am being honest. I think he is a bit overrated in his circles of diehard fans.
Lil P
Canada

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:36 am
It is still pretty simple rap when you really listen to the lyrics. Not saying that is bad this is certainly better than that other noise. But I am honestly not a big fan of Soulja's if I am being honest. I think he is a bit overrated in his circles of diehard fans.
Simple is fine though. I have heard some hard bars and didn't like it as much. Nothing against the artist either but sometimes I am in the mood for simple words and a sick beat.
redMT2

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Not bad but still not a fan of Soulja Boy. I think the only reason he blew up was cause of those club radio songs like kiss me thru the phone and that other one.