At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Logic - Don't Be Afraid To Be Different (feat. Will Smith)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
g code
United States of America

Mon May 13, 2019 12:47 am

Man, I didn't know Will still had it. This is pretty dope! Anyone else peep this one yet? I am really feeling it a lot. Feels old school with a fresh vibe.

Xport

Mon May 13, 2019 1:09 am

Will's kids get outshined with his skill level. I'd hate to be them. Like how do you match everything he does? He has a successful marriage, a good heart, rap skills, acting skills, and he knows how to be funny. He is a Hollywood treasure man. Dope song for sure.
cuTterz

Mon May 13, 2019 1:19 am

Xport wrote:
Will's kids get outshined with his skill level. I'd hate to be them. Like how do you match everything he does? He has a successful marriage, a good heart, rap skills, acting skills, and he knows how to be funny. He is a Hollywood treasure man. Dope song for sure.
I didn't even think of this! LOL Those poor kids. They have to aim so high to top his work and everything he has done.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

Will still got it. Glad he is somewhat getting back into music. I loved him growing up. The dude always kept it PG too which I think the hip hop world needs more of.
cryztals

Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Logic always delivers a good message and it is cool the dude included Will. He is like internet famous out of no where which I guess a lot of people in Hollywood want to be these days.
Xport

Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm

cuTterz wrote:
Xport wrote:
I didn't even think of this! LOL Those poor kids. They have to aim so high to top his work and everything he has done.
I just hope they don't have issues as they get older. I know a lot of kids who grow up with parents who achieved a lot feel undervalued in comparison.
cuTterz

Fri May 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Xport wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm
cuTterz wrote:
Xport wrote:
I just hope they don't have issues as they get older. I know a lot of kids who grow up with parents who achieved a lot feel undervalued in comparison.
My friend's cousin is like that. His father owns his own business, his mother owned an online business that she ended up selling in 2013. Both achieved things many dream of. He is living at home still with college debt and often talks about feeling depressed.