At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Rapsody - Phylicia (feat. Buddy)

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Post Reply
User avatar
g code
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:32 am
United States of America

Mon May 13, 2019 12:50 am



Not sure how I feel about this one just year, gotta give it a few more goes. The vibe is hot for sure. I am new to her work though.


User avatar
cuTterz
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 am

Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 am

Give it more a chance. A lot of dudes are used to rappers like Nicki. She hits it too hard and isn't as chill as women like this gal right here.
User avatar
cryztals
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm

That album cover is pretty dope. Really love the old school picture day look. Like the song as well. Going to check out more by her.
User avatar
Yo-She
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 am

cuTterz wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 am
Give it more a chance. A lot of dudes are used to rappers like Nicki. She hits it too hard and isn't as chill as women like this gal right here.
Exactly! I hear so much talent and because they don't sound like Cardi B or Nicki, people are put off by it. Like this is how hip hop with women used to sound.
User avatar
cuTterz
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 am

Fri May 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Yo-She wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 am
cuTterz wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 am
Give it more a chance. A lot of dudes are used to rappers like Nicki. She hits it too hard and isn't as chill as women like this gal right here.
Exactly! I hear so much talent and because they don't sound like Cardi B or Nicki, people are put off by it. Like this is how hip hop with women used to sound.
Those women are heavily overrated. They don't do their own lyrics or music, they are just faces meant to push a product or idea.
User avatar
Yo-She
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 pm

cuTterz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:14 pm
Yo-She wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 am
cuTterz wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 am
Give it more a chance. A lot of dudes are used to rappers like Nicki. She hits it too hard and isn't as chill as women like this gal right here.
Exactly! I hear so much talent and because they don't sound like Cardi B or Nicki, people are put off by it. Like this is how hip hop with women used to sound.
Those women are heavily overrated. They don't do their own lyrics or music, they are just faces meant to push a product or idea.
Cardi is meh but I do like Nicki. I know she doesn't write her own work but she knows how to sell the lyrics and she is a talented actress.
Post Reply