At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Wireless controller options?

The section dedicated to gaming.
WishSlayr

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 am

Looking for a wireless controller for my PC. I don't want a PS style one or anything like that. I prefer the Xbox style ones if I had the choice.

I am having trouble finding a decent one that has good reviews. Anyone got a recommendation that is under $50?

ShArk
United States of America

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:21 pm

There is one on Amazon, I can't remember the name. They run about $25. They work great overall but the vibration is a bit off so if you play games with vibrations that help like racing games for example, they may not be the best. I think it is worth just spending the extra $20 or so above your budget and getting the Xbox ONE wireless controller for PC.
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:41 am

ShArk wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:21 pm
There is one on Amazon, I can't remember the name. They run about $25. They work great overall but the vibration is a bit off so if you play games with vibrations that help like racing games for example, they may not be the best. I think it is worth just spending the extra $20 or so above your budget and getting the Xbox ONE wireless controller for PC.
I got a few of those and they are okay but longterm, they don't seem to hold us as well. I think you are right to just go for the branded controllers. They cost more but they will last a long time.
Xport

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:20 pm

You can get a wireless Xbox One controller for under $50, the official Microsoft one.
EasySMX make cheaper controllers for under $30, they are good enough. I've been using one for a few months now.