Anyone else thing politics is a bit weird right now?

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
shad0ws

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 pm

I feel like with everything going on, we are being distracted from something major. Like they are doing something in plain sight and because everyone is so focused on hating Trump, it is going right under the radar. I feel like we are being manipulated by the media.
g code

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 am

The media is always lying but I don't think anything major is going on. Politics is just more entertaining now thanks to the Trump presidency. One side loves him, one side hates him. Both sides do whatever it takes to get their agenda heard.
m3xtack

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 pm

g code wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 am
The media is always lying but I don't think anything major is going on. Politics is just more entertaining now thanks to the Trump presidency. One side loves him, one side hates him. Both sides do whatever it takes to get their agenda heard.
If you sit back and don't take it seriously, it is hilarious to watch people fighting over one man.

Life is too short to let Trump ruin your days. Love him or hate him, people are obsessed and it ain't healthy.
Bangarang

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 pm

I don't trust no politician, and no journalist. Everyone has an angle, and everyone wants to throw you off of whatever game they're trying to play. I hate to be like this, but I just notice that everyone has a bent to em when it comes to news and politics that it makes me distrustful of almost everything.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.