At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Colored ink vs black ink?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
g code
United States of America

Thu May 23, 2019 12:09 am

Is it cheaper to get all black tats or colored tats? Or is there any difference at all? I been told by a few different people that there is no difference to the cost but another guy I know who does tats said colored ones cost more because they need to use multiple needles.

cuTterz

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:55 am

The needle changes alter the cost. If your tattoo is just solid black but big, it is going to take more ink and a few needles to complete. Colored ones almost always cost more because they need multiple needles.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 am

Size matters when it comes to cost but if you get the same small tat in solid black as in full color, the colored one will cost more. It takes more time to do and uses more supplies.
Yo-She

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 am

I know someone who cuts deals for colored ink cause he does far more all black ones. I guess that is a trend now? I don't know. I always said I would only ever get straight black ink and I did. Color gets messy as you age.