Sister Drama

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
ShArk

Sister Drama

Post by ShArk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 am

As an older brother, I want to look out for my baby sister. Well, she had been heavier most of her life and over the last 9 or so months, she lost a lot of weight. She is actually really fit and guys notice. I think it went to her head cause from what I have been hearing from my parents, she is basically not respecting her body, to put it nicely. I hate to say it but she is acting like a hoe. Is there anything I could say to her to slow her down? I want her to be able to go to college. I don't want to see her get knocked up or end up with a disease.

cryztals

Re: Sister Drama

Post by cryztals » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 pm

This is a tough one. My second girlfriend was like this. She had lost a lot of weight and this happened right before we met and started dating. About 7 months into the relationship, I caught her cheating. Girl was cheating on me with at least two different guys. Some women (and even men) get in great shape and instead of valuing their new bodies/looks, they just throw it around.

ShArk

Re: Sister Drama

Post by ShArk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 am

cryztals wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 pm
This is a tough one. My second girlfriend was like this. She had lost a lot of weight and this happened right before we met and started dating. About 7 months into the relationship, I caught her cheating. Girl was cheating on me with at least two different guys. Some women (and even men) get in great shape and instead of valuing their new bodies/looks, they just throw it around.
I guess so. Thanks for being real with me. I still don't know what to do about it, or even if I can do anything about it. Sorry that happened to you though dude. That must suck.