At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Lil Nas X's Billboard End

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:13 am

Lil Nas X’s record-setting streak on the Billboard Hot 100 is over. Billie Eilish’s song “Bad Guy” claimed the top spot on this week’s chart, ending the popular “Old Town Road” single’s 19-week run at No. 1.

“Old Town Road” fell to No. 3 on the Hot 100 but maintained its No. 1 position on some other charts. The single is still atop the Streaming Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Hot Rap Songs charts for its 20th consecutive week.

Lil Nas X publicly congratulated Eilish via Twitter.

“congratulations to billie eilish!!” he wrote. “u deserve this!!”

Source: https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.52520/titl ... -to-an-end

He was up there for a hot minute man! No wonder I had that song stuck in my head for a while. Everyone was hot for it. It is a catchy song, not exactly something I would consider a work of art but as far as mainstream goes, it fit. Congrats, to Billie I guess? The girl kind of creeps me out. lol

shad0ws
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

I didn't really even know who Billie was. She has a strange style but it is the kind of style you can respect. I mean, I can anyways. I watch a lot of anime so that likely has something to do with it.
g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:27 am

Billie started getting hot last year I think and now she is a household name. Reminds me of that Lana Del Ray chick. Her fame felt short lived. No one really talks about her anymore.
Xport

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:20 am

I didn't know people still followed the Billboard thing. I thought it was a bigger deal back when radio was huge. I don't even know anyone who listens to the radio anymore. They just have them satellite radios or use their own downloaded music on their phones.