At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Wendy Williams Gets Blocked

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:17 am

50 Cent held a massive pool party on Sunday (August 18) which he dubbed the “Tycoon party.” Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, Trey Songz and Jacquees were among the many notable artists on hand for the New Jersey-based event.

But according to TMZ, at least one person was blacklisted — Wendy Williams.

Fiddy and the longtime talk show host have been at odds for years so naturally, the Power mogul didn’t roll out the red carpet for her. In fact, he shared Instagram video of Williams walking into the party and took issue with her mere presence.

“you can’t just show up to my PARTY if you been talking about me,” he wrote in the caption. “B**** wait out side.”

Read more: https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.52518/titl ... it-outside

Apparently, she snuck in to get a picture with Snoop for her son. Does anyone know what this beef is about? Like why does 50 hate her?

shad0ws
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:05 am

LOL She actually still snuck in there. That is the funniest part. She is like some sad groupie or something even though she has her own show (or did?).

I don't know the backstory behind the beef but 50 always finds a way to one up women who do things against him.
g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:26 am

Apparently, she was running her mouth about 50 cent, something to do with his kid or something I think. Either way, makes for internet gold LOL