At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

The Game - West Side

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
shad0ws
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:12 am

Been some time since The Game made a new track. This one slipped right under my radar. Only just heard it today. It came out at the beginning of the month.

What do you guys think?

g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:24 am

Is this a take on California Love by 2Pac by chance? Sounds very similar. Either way, I like it. The dude knows how to take a simple beat and really sell it.
Xport

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:21 am

g code wrote:
Is this a take on California Love by 2Pac by chance? Sounds very similar. Either way, I like it. The dude knows how to take a simple beat and really sell it.
I am fairly certain he said that was the inspiration from it. He is a good rapper, the best to come out of G-Unit for sure. I never understood why 50 got so big with this dude on the sidelines.
ShArk
United States of America

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 am

Xport wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:21 am
g code wrote:
I am fairly certain he said that was the inspiration from it. He is a good rapper, the best to come out of G-Unit for sure. I never understood why 50 got so big with this dude on the sidelines.
He had the story and was willing to sell out the most. I hate to say it but rolling into the 2000's it was all about how much you would sell yourself out to earn money vs actual rap with poetic meaning. Think of a lot of his famous tracks. He made millions off of tracks that were club hits, ones that lacked depth.