Racism Baiting

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:37 pm

I noticed a massive trend with the media and it got me thinking.

Almost everyone on mainstream media is making things about color. I often get undertones of anti-white activism in some of this stuff. To white people, what kind of message do you think this sends? Well... when I see anti-Hispanic stuff, I get pissed off. I often backfire with reasons why my heritage is great and why I should be proud. I see a lot of white people doing this because the way the media is biased and going against them. You have to figure some of these people who feel like they are getting attacked will then target the source from which they are being attacked which is other races. So we end up with anti-whites of all colors vs pro-whites of mainly white color. The spells escalated racism all over it.

Where the real issue lies is within culture, not color. People of said color aren't bad because of said color, they are bad based on bad culture. It is almost like people in the media want to keep us divided over the stupidest things because they know if we unite, there are FAR more of us than them, same with the government.

Are we getting race baited into becoming a more racist nation?
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:22 am

I don't know if I would call it baiting.

There is a clear level of racism that still happens in the country and I think the media highlights it. In the same sense though, I think putting this amount of focus on it has watered down the actual meaning of the word. I see someone say "I support Trump" and another person says to them "THAT IS CAUSE YOU ARE RACIST!". I don't remember this happening with Obama. Plenty of people didn't like him and weren't called racist for it.
cryztals

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:30 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:22 am
I don't know if I would call it baiting.

There is a clear level of racism that still happens in the country and I think the media highlights it. In the same sense though, I think putting this amount of focus on it has watered down the actual meaning of the word. I see someone say "I support Trump" and another person says to them "THAT IS CAUSE YOU ARE RACIST!". I don't remember this happening with Obama. Plenty of people didn't like him and weren't called racist for it.
The state of the minds of a lot of people who get media attention is horrible right now. Like they are taking away from people who truly do get treated in a racist manner by calling anything a white person does racism. They even call other blacks racist. I am not just saying blacks are doing this either, there are plenty of white folks calling other blacks racist against their own. it is pathetic.
shad0ws

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:20 am

I think a lot of people in the media use things like racism against us for sure. They like to intice offensive natures in us. I don't know why but it seems to work.
Lil P

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:46 pm

It is all for attention. People want to be offended. It is selling like sex. I don't know why people buy into this BS either. I have all kinds of friends from different beliefs, backgrounds, and races. We all think people who get offended over racism in this say and age need to wake the hell up. Yeah, it is still a problem but no where near the level they exaggerate it to be.
Bangarang

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:26 am

Personally man? I think theres a lotta truth to what's going on. I notice day in and day out things are different. If i go to an affluent neighborhood, I get treated different than back home.

Difference is, I think if someone tellin you its a WHOLE group of people doin somethin, then they're obviously trying to sell you something and divide you. I don't think its all white people doin it - I think its the entire establishment thats the problem. People in power, no matter what race they are, want to keep you down to profit off of you. The people who get into it? Either useful idiots or in on the game.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.