Cardi B - Money

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:53 am

I remember a time when these ladies left a bit to the imagination, maybe I am too old school for these kinds of music videos?
I can't help but feel like she is a knockoff version of Nikki. Everything she does just seems to copy her but she lacks the skill Nikki has.
The song is all bass and beat. Not much to the lyrics. Not my taste. I'll pass.
cryztals

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:25 am

Ehh. She doesn't have the look or the talent. She makes money though but I am just shocked by how low the standards have become for women in hip hop. Just looking through the comments. Female rappers from the 90's and earlier 2000's didn't have to take off their clothes to get money, they had skill. Though Lil Kim enjoyed it I think lol
m3xtack

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:40 am

I think she is aight. I mean she certainly isn't the worst female rapper to ever make it big... well, she is up there but still.

I don't really follow people's music I have no interest in but the song isn't all that bad. I think it could have used a bit more hard hits.
JakeB0MB

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:22 am

m3xtack wrote:
I think she is aight. I mean she certainly isn't the worst female rapper to ever make it big... well, she is up there but still.

I don't really follow people's music I have no interest in but the song isn't all that bad. I think it could have used a bit more hard hits.
Does she write her own lyrics? I know Nikki don't and maybe this is the difference. She might write her own work which is why it doesn't hit as hard.
cryztals

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:22 am
m3xtack wrote:

Does she write her own lyrics? I know Nikki don't and maybe this is the difference. She might write her own work which is why it doesn't hit as hard.
I think I remember her saying she did but so many people say they do and we know for a fact that most of them don't. Nikki probably just has better writers lol