Being on the outside

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
Xport

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 am

I am one of those people who really don't fit in with my family. I feel like they really don't even know me.

Like it shows a lot during the holidays because of gifts. I get people things I know they would like and I think my family just gets things they think I SHOULD like.

Anyone else go through this?
JakeB0MB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 pm

A bit late to this but I can feel you on it. I am the outsider. I can't relate to most people in my family. They are all in their own world. My friends know me more and actually understand me way better than my family.
Bangarang

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:19 am

Woah. Dude. I literally just watched this video man. Spooky. Might answer a bunch of your questions;

https://youtu.be/n3Xv_g3g-mA
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
Deez

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:19 am

I know what you mean man. My family doesn't seem to really get me. My Mom always talking to my youngest brother, and bending over backwards for him and his girlfriend for every little thing. I call her up, say I need some help and then she ghosts me. My own Mother ghosting me.

I'll text her asking a question on something, or needing some information or even just a straight up hello.

Nothing still.

So you aint alone my friend!